Saturday, April 7, 2012

We've all either been asked, or asked ourselves what book we would choose to bring with us if stranded on a dessert island. That's a hard one for some to decide which to pick. The die hard writers out there would say an endless blank book would be their choice. Others would go with the Bible, or Torah. But, if you had to choose one book, or I'll do you one better, what one series of books would you choose to read over and over again till the end of time? If I were asking myself this question a few years back I would have chosen Tolkien's Lord of the Rings, including The Hobbit of course. Then it was the Harry potter series. I fell in love with that magical world. Everything about it was amazing to my over active imagination. Today, I would choose the Twilight series. I fell in love with it after my wonderful wife talked me into giving it a try. I found myself reading it between books over and over again. Before I knew it I had read the series eight times to date! It sounds crazy, but I know people do this with books all the time. There are so many great books out today! The Hunger Games is a favorite to myself and many. I just recently had the pleasure of reading the first two books in John Davis' amazing Gunship series. There are just so many to choose from. What's your go to book, or series of books? Don't be shy! I love feedback. ........................... If you don't already, you can follow me on Twitter @gen22y

1 comment:

  1. I really love the Gunship series, but for a series to bring with me to read for eternity, I'd go for Michael R. Hicks "In Her Name" series.
    First because It's simply amazing.
    Second because It's 7 books atm while the Gunship series only are 2 right now with the third on It's way.

    ReplyDelete